Monday, March 15, 2010

An interview with Josiah Turner and Brittany Shine

Today I attended the Sac Hi basketball boys and girls practice. I saw lots of good drills. Most I got on tape ( or disc since my camera is a disc one).

At the end of the boys practice, The Bee's Joe Davidson interviewed #1 Josiah Turner, which I filmed. The interview link is here.

After that, I saw the coach of the girls team, Michele show a video of her team playing against St. Mary's who they are having a rematch with them on Saturday at Arco Arena for the state title.

When there was a play that they could have done better, the coach paused the film, and showed them what they could have done better. After that Davidson got a hold of team star Brittany Shine to interview here. But after the interview, they did a little 1 on 1 basketball. The interview link is here.

1 comment: