Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Cal Poly Men's Basketball Game Highlight

Yesterday I attended the Cal Poly vs Pacific men's basketball game. It was a home game for Cal Poly. I was there to do a story on the Cal Poly's starting guard, No. 35, Kyle Odister, a player from Sacramento.

It was a full house with the band members playing the songs and fans dressing up. I had a feeling that Cal Poly would do good.

But when the game started, my thought changed. Pacific was beating them. There were fouls on Cal Poly, etc. The crowd got upset and booed the refs. Plus, Odister, the one I was doing a story on, only scored four points. But just four days earlier, he had 23 points against UC Irvine.

Against Pacific, this wasn't a good game.

They lost 73-63. But they still have games in the future to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment