Thursday, January 21, 2010

Highlights of the Sacramento Dragons vs Oak Ridge Trojans high school basketball game

I, JOCK, the other day attended the Sacramento vs Oak Ridge high school girls basketball game.

I wasn't the only one who shot footage there. People from MaxPreps, the SureWest Sports Show, and fans also shot footage. But I was one of the few that was actually right under the hoop.

The game was a long one but good. The first quarter is what I got most of the footage of. The second quarter, however, wasn't worth any footage. There were lots of fouls, free throws and hardly any scoring.

But what I did get showed the excellent scoring by Brittany Shine of Sacramento, and the excellent stealing and ball handling by Sara James of Oak Ridge. Sac won by a point.

The link to what footage I got of it can be seen here.

Also too see more info of the game look at the latest post of the Sacramento Bee Prep Blog Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment